Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012

Father God,
As your people in America and other Christian nations approach a new year many are hearing the trumpet call to prayer and fasting.  I feel something so different from other times I have heard the call to prayer and fasting.  At the end of each year you have always spoke to me in such a sweet soft voice guiding my prayers for the next year.  This call is so loud and urgent, so compelling, so pressing, it would be so irreverent to ignore the call.  It is hard to make out the words calling out to me.  In years past there was always a clarity to the words spoken.  In the years past I would hear such clear words like pray for the eyes of the church, the ears of the church and many other clear commands.  Scriptures would come to mind and I would feel the nudge to pray the scriptures and stand in faith as I prayed the will of God for His people.  I am not hearing direct commands that give me such strength.  I am not hearing a war cry that always inspired me to stay up late and rise early to go war for the heart of God for those He has given me to love.  What I hear is drawing me into a deeper place that requires a stillness I have never thought possible.  The enemy is working so hard to block out the trumpet call but the messenger angels are picking up the sound and carring it to God's people.  The message of the trumpet is so important the angels are required to protect the call at all cost.  I must get still,  all God's people must get still and go deeper into our prayer closet.  I feel if I miss a single word I will disappoint my Savior so greatly.  I am created for "such a time as this".  All God's intercessors are created for this "now" moment in history.  Father I am praying not just for myself but all those called to pray the will of God.  Father I do not want to disapoint you!  Help me Jesus!      
Your loving servant is willing but not sure how or what to do at this point.  This call to prayer and fasting is so different.
Father take me and all those you are calling deeper.  Teach me this "stillness" for I know as I enter this stillness your voice will become so clear.  Your presence will be with me in a way I never thought possible.  
I surrender take me into this "stillness". Jesus!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment