Friday, January 11, 2013

John 14:12-13

"Ask anything in MY NAME and I will do it!" Stop and celebrate over these verses.  This is a season of going beyond!  We must see a manifestation of the Lord and His Glory in our midst so we can see our future.  To manifest means to reveal or cause something to shine or illuminate.  The Lord is saying, "I will cause your way to shine!"

Rejoice each day as you speak this word forth into your atmosphere!  Thank God for the answer to your prayers even if the prayer has not been answered at this time.  Rejoice because you know God is answering.  Rejoice of who he is!

Jesus,
You state in John 14 "I tell you the truth".  Jesus you came to reveal truth.  In the book of John alone you stated this fact "I tell you the truth" 24 times.  I pray for a revelation of the truth of these scriptures to permeate your body the church.  Celebrate!  A desire a burning to celebrate even though we do not see an answer.  Amen "So Be It!"  I do not want to wait till the answer comes to celebrate.  Jesus I want to celebrate you no matter what may come.  I do not want to wait to celebrate at the end of a matter but celebrate from begining to end.  Love you Lord Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment